Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cowboy




I already had a warm fluffy bat costume for Cohen but it has been so warm here i had to come up with something else. I came across these chaps and vest at a consignment sale.  The storytime i take Cohen to at the library had a little trick or treat for the kids Cohen got to wear his costume. He was excited about the costume not so much about the trick or treating.

I took him to chuckee cheese after and upon coming home I realized i only had one chap. I was pretty devastated. I called them they said they looked everywhere and couldnt find it. I went down there myself to look once Erik got home. I even climbed up the playground and went down the slide looking for it. Nothing. Yes i felt ridiculous. I ended up finding it blown into the next parking  lot almost into street.

No comments: