Monday, May 24, 2010

Hilton Head Island Vacation

Well we bit the bullet and went on a well overdue vacation, and boy was it exceptional! Our trip primarily consisted of time on the beach in a beautiful island off the South Carolina coast, called Hilton Head. The water was warm, the sand was soft, and the weather was perfect. Our Hotel was right on the beach with some nice amenities, so it made for a great time. We saw a neat lighthouse, went to an animal petting zoo (Cohen thought the goats were weird) and we even checked out Savannah Ga for part of a day. We did very little relaxing though, because our little Cohen didn't realize vacations are for relaxing he thought that vacation time meant more time playing, never stop moving, and always if possible being in the water! He loved it! (The first picture is Cohen on the way home :) -Theres a few videos at the end, one of the C-man playing in the ocean, and one of him making his dad very proud as he says "basketball"

















5 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so jealous...we NEVER just hop in the car to go anywhere except to town for lunch on Taurean's one day he reserves for us. Love all the great pictures and especially Cohen...or C-man...I like that name, it's cute.

Marie Rose said...

fun! I'm WAY overdue for a vacation. I need some sun. You are one brave momma...wearing a binki...bravo!

Marie Rose said...

You have been a blogging fool. I needed to catch up. I love the post about his tantrums. Eden and are are entering that stage as well. So fun! When you coming to UT next?

Micah and Emily said...

So jealous of nice weather, and at the beach no less! Looks like you guys had a blast! You're looking great Alison!

e

Cherisse said...

These are so cute! Glad it was fun!