Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It can't be the same baby.....


6 comments:

Micah and Emily said...

It's amazing how much he has grown since we last visited! They grow way too fast that is for sure!

Hope you guys have survived the muggy summer!

E

Jenn said...

You never know, he may start to decrease in percentile here pretty soon. Right about at Bentley's 6 month mark he started to slow down. He's such a little cutie and I love the brown eyes. I can't believe he's already 6 months!!!??? Time sure does fly by. I'm glad Aggies hanging in there. They will soon be best little buds!

Nicole said...

He is so cute. It is crazy how fast they get big. It's sad but I guess it keeps a mom from going crazy. I can't wait to see him at Christmas!

Marie Rose said...

He's so cute. You will definately have to let me know the next time you are home so he can meet my little Eden (granted she decides to leave my womb) they can be lovers!

Holly said...

So cute! He's getting quite chunky! I LOVE chubby babies. Too cute!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh that is too cute! They grow so fast!!!!! I can't believe he is 6 months already, but on the other hand... it seems like you've always had him!