I think Cohen is the biggest baby to ever be blessed! We were lucky to find a little white outfit big enough. At only four months old he is weighing approx 18 pounds. We'll find out for sure at the doctors on Monday....
We waited to bless him so my parents could be there. Erik gave Cohen such a nice blessing and to top it all off Erik and I both were assigned to speak. The meeting went so well we all felt the spirit and feel so blessed to have Cohen in our lives.
7 comments:
He looks so cute in his blessing outfit. We did Justin's blessing at Matt's parents house so luckily we got to skip out on the talk! That's great your parents were able to be there.
Wow, Macie is 18 lbs at 9 months and I thought she was big! Wish we could have been there, but at least your parents were. He is soooooooooooooo cute!
How nice that your parents could make it, wish we could have been there...as always. He's starting to look more and more like Erik. He's such a little cutie. So glad to hear that everything went well for his blessing.
Such an attractive, happy family! We wish we could have been there for blessing, but we are glad we got to see you before we moved. Keep the updates rolling!
Aww..you guys look so cute!! Kendall had her 4 month...13 lbs, 24 in, but shes catching up. She's almost the 50th percentile. Yeah.
Congrats! He is sooo cute! Glad you found an outfit big enough! I worried about the same thing with Abby. She was 5 month old. We were waiting for Brent to get home from Iraq for his 2 weeks. Anyway, it was funny because she wiggled so much they almost dropped her.
I use Earth's Best Organic Rice Cereal and mix it with water. I think Naabaahii will be much more interested in food. Lately he's grabbing the spoon and bringing it to his mouth. I guess it's all personal taste. He's such a cutie! One day I was looking at a picture of Mosiah at 9mo and he was 18lbs. Wow, such a big difference between my two. No wonder my back hurts. Hope yours is doing ok!
Post a Comment