Thursday, April 23, 2009






If I had to choose one word it describe my baby it would be "hungry". He eats all the time. I barely get done feeding him, burping, and changing before he is hungry again. This was confirmed when we went to his 2 month baby well check up yesterday. He weighs in at 13 lbs 12 oz. almost 14 pounds! He is in the 90th percentile for weight and 75th for height. I don't know how I ended up with such a big baby. But the good news is his hair is growing back and its not red!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I don't think a lot of people know that you can post on xanga but no biggy, we knew you read our blog. I love that you posted about Cohen hair growing back and how it wasn't red anymore. Taurean keeps telling me that this one will have red hair and all I tell him is as long as it's not scorching red, like his was;). Cohen sure is getting big, he's filling out. Every picture you post, he looks different. Love the big brown eyes!!

Nicole said...

He is a big boy! That is funny you were worried his hair was going to be red! I think it would be pretty tough for you to end up with a red-headed baby!!!! I love the pictures, he just keeps getting cuter.

Shauna Spendlove said...

I take it you didn't want red hair? =) He is so darn cute! I can see a lot of you in him (except for the bigness..he must get that from daddy!) Isn't being a mommy the best thing in the whole world? I am going to have my baby on wednesday the 20th I can't wait! Your blog is way cute too! Hope all is well!

Shauna