Cohen Dean Stewart
born February 14, 2009
8lbs 8oz
20 1/2 inches
On Saturday February 14th (being 4 days overdue) I starting having contractions every couple of minutes. Of course this was at 2:00 am I woke Erik up and we headed to the hospital. After determining I was in fact in early labor I was admitted and we settled in for the long haul. My progression was good at first, received the epidural after a few hours of agony and was well on my way. However, things started to slow they kicked up the pitocin and still after hours I had very little progression and the epidural was wearing off. I was told my chances of a c-section were increasing. I was disappointed but still hopeful. Finally after 20 hours of labor the doctor determined the baby was just not going to fit through my pelvis. So I was prepped for surgery and in less than 45 min at 10:39 pm on February 14, little Cohen was born healthy weighing 8 pounds 8 ounces!We are so happy and so blessed to have Cohen here safe and healthy.
7 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! He is seriously gorgeous. You should be very proud parents. We're glad everything went well and sorry to hear about the c-section but relieved to find that Cohen has arrived strong and healthy. Looks and sounds like everything is going well, take care of that little cutie and post lots and lost of pictures. Glad you did buy that cute Valentine outfit for him because he looks precious in it!! Love you guys.
He's a cutie pie! I don't know if it's a cousin thing or a newborn thing, but those bottom 2 pictures lokk a lot like my girls! Love you and glad you are home and doing well!! (outfits in the mail.:))
Good Work Stew. I'm so glad he looks like Al. He is a cute boy. You need to teach him that all roads lead to Mesquite. Cachorro!
You guys are going to be the best parents ever! We think that your little guy is so adorable.
Congrats on a beautiful, healthy, little boy! Such a powerful name! How did you choose it? Let us know when you have the blessing and we will make the pilgrimage.
Congratulations guys! What a cute little guy! Babies are so fun! We are so happy for you guys. You look great Allison!
Congratulations! He is seriously cute! Babies are so great. We are excited for you. Keep posting lots of pictures.
Post a Comment